Sunday, February 26, 2012

When you were a kid what was your favorite candy or toy?

I was just thinking about those Super Hot War Head candies. They discontinued them. That was my fave candy when I was a kid. My favorite *toy* was my diary. I actually still use one.





What was your fave candy and toy and do you still like it, as an adult?|||My fav candy was dark chocolate. Yes I was an odd child, and even today the darker the chocolate the more I love it. At least my younger brother and sister never stole any of my candy cause they hated it. As for toys I have to say sidewalk chalk and bubbles. They are not really toys, but I loved them, and still do. Oh and I loved Teenage Mutin Ninja Turtles, so I had all the action figures and I loved legos and remote controled race cars.|||Well I'm only a teenager but my favorite candy when I was a kid was twizzlers. I loved those things so much because they tasted so good and they didn't cause my stomach to hurt so much if I were to eat a lot of it like chocolate would do.





As for toys - well I was never one who owned a Barbie doll - never. I hated the girl so much. In fact, whenever I would get a Barbie doll for Christmas I would suggest we give it to some charity or to Goodwill or something so that the needy kids who actually like her can have her.I didn't feel I could "relate" to her because she had a family and everything and at age six/seven that was the age when I decided I didn't ever want to have kids. So my favorite toy was the Bratz dolls. I loved how there were different races and genders. Their clothes were a lot more modern and they were young. I loved to put on fashion shows for them which was also how I got into photography (I do it every now and then). I would get my camera and dress the dolls like they were actual models and put on a photo shoot for them. Some of the pics were actually good. I also started making my own clothes for them but I quit because I hated the way I made them.





Now as an teenager, I still do like Twizzlers but I like Sour Patch Kids and Airheads more now. I like stuff that's a little more sour. As for toys, well I've grown out of toys but I still do like the Bratz dolls. I've created such fun memories and they are what gave me story ideas to actually write. In fact, I write stories on them on FanFiction.net from time to time so I can say I still like them.





I know I'm not an adult, but I thought this was an interesting question and it indeed has brought back a flood of memories. :D|||As a kid my favorite candy was a "chic-o-stick" not sure on the spelling, it was kind of like the inside of a Butterfinger. My favorite toy for a long time was my Big Wheel I loved going really fast and then hitting the brakes and skidding sideways LOL oh to be a kid again. When I was bit older dolls/Barbies.





I think I would still like it though I have not seen one in years. One of the things I could not get enough of as a kid and think is awful now is cotton candy, who care about the sugar content it just taste terrible LOL|||jolly ranchers, the big long flat ones (i don't think they even make them anymore). i don't eat nearly as much candy as i used to, so no.





my favorite toy was the one i had as a baby where it looked like a farm house and you squeezed the animals and it made sounds and stuff. even when i was older and too cool for myself i played with it on the sly, and i've seen newer versions but they aren't as good.|||my favorite candy?...mary janes and bit o honey.....still love them today.....favorite toy?....gosh now youre making me show my age.....i loved lincoln logs (especially the way the wood smelled), slinky, and my etch-a-sketch....and they are still amusing today when i come across them|||I was totally a Reese's Pieces person and still love them.





My favorite toy- when I was really little was a stuffed elephant with a shoe string tail. It is still at my parent's house.





My favorite toy as an older child was puzzles. I used to love puzzles.|||jolly ranchers, (the long flat ones) sour apple, and cherry, chic-o-stick, jaw breakers(the really huge ones)





I played with G.I. Joe. I hated dolls, but played with the action figures with my brothers, while watching Gumby on TV.|||Candy - Snickers and M%26amp;Ms (still is)





Toy - Barbies and Nintendo|||Something called chick-o-stick, I don't know why I liked those so much. (poor teeth). Favorite toy was tinker toys.|||haunted house lollies. they dont make em anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment