Sunday, February 26, 2012

What was that childhood toy called that dripped oil?

I am now a mother and I want to buy my daughter one of the toys that I had as a child but I can find very little when I put oil dripping toy in for the search. I was wondering if anyone knew a better name for it. It usually had 2 different color oils and one dripped into the other one but they never mixed. |||I thnk I know what you mean, but i just want to clarify:





Is it like a plastic toy where there are 3 compartments and one compartments contains a ex. blue oil, and the other compartment has a red oil and if you flip it like a egg timer, they'll form little bubbles of those colors in the middle compartment (which tends ot be clear and have little gears or rivets that the oil droplets rotate) right?





I'm not sure the name of the game, but i'm pretty sure i can find out ! =)





EDIT: Here is the only page that I could find about what I think you're talking about... the good thing is they're selling it online if that helps|||These are actually called "Liquid Motion" toys. Here is a good website for them:





http://www.officeplayground.com/Liquid-Motion-C23.aspx

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment