Thursday, February 23, 2012

What are the main differences between Toy Story 3 on PC and Xbox 360?

If I was to buy the Toy Story 3 video game for the PC and the Xbox 360, what would the main differences be between the two copies. I imagine that the menu may differ a bit but would there be any major differences? The levels would be the same and I am aware that playing exclusively as Zurg is only available on the PS3. Apart from that what would be the differences, if any at all?|||ull need a good graphics card on your pc for a start, my advice would be to have TS3 on 360 cuz on the pc, if u dont have a decent cpu and graphics card it'll run slow and look crap.|||Like the other guy said your PC will need to be good enough to run the game properly and on the XBOX 360 the game is optimised to run well but has less potential graphically. I prefer 360 gaming because its simple and has a good friend system.

No comments:

Post a Comment