Thursday, February 23, 2012

Does anyone remember a sound effects toy from the 1990s?

It was a black box that had four buttons and flashing lights that went around the buttons. The buttons were blue, yellow, red and green. The four different sounds were laser, bomb, missile and machine gun.





I don't know the name of the toy and I haven't been able to find it based on the description. If anyone knows the name or where I could search for it, please let me know. Thanks!|||EDIT-- The Revenger. Scroll down the page http://x-entertainment.com/updates/2006/鈥?/a>





----------------------------


The little things you put in your car to release stress?





I don't remember what they were called but it was something along the line of Destructor or Destroyer, etc. The only place I ever recall seeing them was for sale at Spencer's.





--Oddly enough I was thinking about these this morning.|||BOP IT

No comments:

Post a Comment