Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is it okay for a 14 year old boy to take a stuffed toy to the dentist?

I have a dentist appointment tommorow, and I'm scared. Should I take my Ming Ming the duck toy or not?|||well if it helps you through then yes i know people who are terrified or scared of the dentist i used to bring my stuffed animal





i love ming ming|||I love Ming Ming.|||yep take it with you.|||go ahead.|||Well they might give it a root canal, not gonna lie|||Ill quote an Adam Sandler song i love. "They're all gonna laugh at you!"|||Why not a Tickle Me Elmo ? :)|||Sure.


Knock your self out.





(hehehe)|||Wow... sure, bring Ming Ming.|||yeah! my 6 year oldsis has one,she got it from Toys R Us.|||I'm a 16 year old girl and i bring my teddy to the doctors. It helps.. lol|||Sure. Y not,|||wats wrong with u? ur a 14 year old boy who wants to take a ming ming duck to the dentist? thats new. but u seem like a nice guy so just try to cut down on the teddys and stuff a 6 year old would do

No comments:

Post a Comment