Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I get the fist back onto this stupid toy?

My son got one of those Terminator toys that shoots the fist off the robotic arm but I can't figure out how to get the darn hand reattached. It's got two little prong thingies that are preventing it from fitting together but I can't find any kind of release button to lower the prongs. There don't appear to be any missing components so I'm at a loss. If you have this toy or know how to work it please enlighten me because my boy really wants to play with it.|||Its honestly hard to answer that.


But, proportionally, put the fist/hand back on the arm the way it wouldn't look abnormal (ie no sideways or backwards). Don't force anything. If it looks like that is how a fist would be a robot/person the try and figure out the mechanics from there. Also try and get your son to show you what button or what he does to shoot it off so maybe that would reveal to you more of the secrets haha.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment