Thursday, February 23, 2012

What do you think is the theme of Toy Story 3?

I love Toy Story 3. I found the ending really sad and being 17, it reminded me so much of my childhood and when I used to watch the first one as a kid. I don't think today's kids will fully appreciate it as much as our generation does, because we were the ones who grew up watching Toy Story. It's like the end of an era now, like we're saying goodbye to the characters just like Andy is saying goodbye to his toys.





What do you think is the message or theme of Toy Story 3?|||I don't think there's a message in it. It's just a movie that so many people can relate to. That's why it's so emotional. I, too, grew up with Andy, so I felt for him.|||Growing up, letting go/appreciating the past without clinging to it, the perils of codependency, and the importance of friendship, loyalty %26amp; trust.|||I found it really sad but i guess the world just moves on, ya know?|||Growing Up?|||Don't have kids.|||idk i never saw it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment