Sunday, February 26, 2012

My yorkie loves a squeaky toy in the shape of a monkey. What does it mean?

She is 2 years old. She does not hump the toy. She carries it wherever she goes and she licks it too. She is a small yorkie and there is no other animal in the house. Does she love the toy just because or does she really feel lonely and wants a son, daughter or just another companion? I only want her to be happy..What can it be?|||i can think of two things one being that she dosnt want you or anyone else to take it away from her so she carries around with her or two she could have a phantom pregnancy dog s sometimes adopt a teddy and sometimes even other small animals because they think its there babys i dont think its because shes lonley and dogs dont feel that they want to have babies my guess is its probably just adopted the teddy its nothing to worry about but if it is a phantom pregnancy you may notice slight milk production in her teets if shes has a phantom pregnancy more than once i suggest you get he spayed that is if she isnt already hope this helped|||It doesn't mean anything, except she just loves that particular toy. I'm sure she likes the squeaky sound it makes. All dogs love squeaky toys and I'm sure that everyones dog who has a squeaky toy, has a favorite they carry around with them too! It's perfectly normal! I'm sure that if you can afford to properly care for her and another companion for her, that she would appreciate having a new friend to play with!|||I adopted my oldest dog from a dog rescue group. He was about 3 when I got him. After he'd been with me a few weeks, the dog rescue group called and asked if I would want his toys. I said sure, and when I brought them home, he grabbed a purple squeeky dinosaur and carried it around for days. My dog has been with me over 10 years now. To this day, the purple dinosaur lays next to his bed. If I pick up the dinosaur, he wags his tail like crazy.





I don't think it means much of anything except that he really has good memories of that dinosaur. I wouldn't worry about it with your dog.|||It means that your Yorkie loves a squeaky toy in the shape of a monkey. That's all it means.





No, she doesn't want pups. The world certainly doesn't need her to have pups, either.





I've yet to see a large Yorkie ... hmm.|||she just likes the toy,please dont breed her,there are enough dogs already in the world,and she is at a high risk of needing a C-section as they are small dogs.|||The guy below me hit it on the head. My Shih-Tzu actually HATES squeeky toys and she will sit there and attack it until the squeaker is gone. Then she is done with it.|||she just likes the toy. my pom does the same thing. although, she might benefit from a companion. dogs are pack animals, they like having friends.|||It means that your yorkie loves a squeaky toy in the shape of a monkey. That's what it means!|||it might have your scent on it, thats why she always carries t around|||its just because she likes it

No comments:

Post a Comment