Sunday, February 26, 2012

Does your cat have a problem with sharing their toy mice?

I have several kitties in the house and also have several toy mice (stuffed etc.) One kitty, smokey will not share with any of the other kitties. He hoards them and growls and attacks the other kitties if they come near "his mice"



Does your kitty act like this?|||yes. I have 15 rescue cats and they all get along very well and share their toys...except eddie izzard- he is naughty. He takes all of the mousies and feather toys and runs off with them. He growls and tries to take the toys away so he can hide them. He does horde them, well he used to, until the other cats found his secret stash under one of the big chairs on the sun porch.|||My boy does when he is playing with his favorite feather stick. I think they are protecting what they think is theirs...|||LOL! My Cat Black Jack ?'s Her Toy Mice 2. Whenever She Sees My Mom's Cat T.J. Coming Toward Her She Takes It %26amp; Runs. T.J. Does Get A Hold Of Them From Time 2 Time But Black Jack Always Figures Out A Way 2 Steal Them Back From Him.



It's So Funny 2 Watch! :)|||Seems like I'm always having problems with kittys.

Catnip is an only child so he is spoiled rotten!
  • rumor touch
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment