Thursday, February 23, 2012

My puppy is a border collie, toy poodle, and shihtzu. How big will he get?

My puppy is about 4 months old. He is a mix of border collie, toy poodle, and shihtzu. He is black with a white stripe on the back of his neck with brown paws. His paws are kind of big but I don't know much about dogs. People keep telling me he'll get pretty big. But he's not very big now. Id say about 15-25 pounds. I'd just really like to have an estimate of how big he's gonna get.|||As a general rule of thumb, with most dogs you can guess what size they will be in proportion to its paw size. The breeds you mentioned are all smaller breeds, so it sounds odd that he is already close to 20 pounds. I would say, from the information you have given, and this is just a guess, that he will end up being 35-45 pounds....











I hope this helps you!|||he's pretty big already for being part toy poodle, so at 4 months he still has more growing to do. I have a poodle shih-tzu mix and she is 14 pounds fully grown now.|||There is no way of knowing for sure, but your estimate is as good a guess as any. You could always run a pool and give a prize to whichever of your friends or family members is closest.





Enjoy your pup. That is some crazy combination of breeds.|||Not too big at all. All the breeds you mention are all small. The end result will be small.

No comments:

Post a Comment