Sunday, February 26, 2012

What toy will you NOT allow your children to have?

What toy on the market would you not allow your child to have and why?


I think I choose Bratz. I just don't like them and I think they look like little hookers.|||I would say anything that encourages violence or would encourage young girls to become mothers to fast. I do not like the dolls that have diapers and bottles. what happened to books and toys that are educational?|||A vibrator.|||guns|||I agree.|||dildo|||a gun, I hate them. And I agree Brats ae little hookers even the so called babies that is sick!!|||I so agree with you, my daughter will NOT have thoes little *w*h*o*r*e* dolls, Bratz should of never been put on the market.|||I AGREE! I hate bratz. They look like pubescent whores! All that lipliner and the slutty clothes YUCK!|||OOOH! I just read your top question without reading the details, and I was thinking Bratz too! *lol* I don't know. I haven't notices any other toys that seem to scream pure evil.





I'll be raising my kids on Transformers. It teaches them problem-solving skills, teaches them how to learn history (since the Transformers have a LONG continuity to them), and it's cheaper to buy a car and a robot that are the same toy instead of buying a car and a robot seperately. :P|||No guns!!!!!|||any toy that is super loud or makes annoying noise all the time IE the wiggles guitar|||the noisy ones! hahah j/k


anything having to do with fake guns or knives|||I totally agree with you about Bratz. They look like little streetwalkers. I also don't let my son get really graphic and violent video games. That is just not necessary. That's all I can think of right now. Good question.|||Toy guns. Not a good message to send to small kinds.|||Bratz. Same reason. i don't want my daughter to grow up thinking that looks and how revealing you dress makes you glamorous.|||nothing with small parts, it is dangerous for kids|||This is sort of a toy. Pinatas(spelling?) it is just wrong to tell your kids not to hit and then give them a stick and have them beat the crap out of something till candy falls out. I had a fit when the school my 4 yr old goes to did this. Also when I was pregnant with my 2nd child my oldest one got a Minnie Mouse toy for christmas that I took away. It crawls when you hit it on the butt and I just had really bad images about when it was time for my new baby to be in the floor lol( my oldest was not quite 2) I also dont allow water guns. Your not supposed to point guns at people even in play and that is the whole point of a water gun. We do water balloons and spray bottles instead.|||I am against those Bratz dolls too. I find it kind of funny that most of us said Bratz ,yet they are obviously selling like crazy. Somebody likes them! My husband hates them too. He saw one commercial where the dolls were at a juice bar and in a hot tub with boy dolls. He got really upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment