Thursday, February 23, 2012

If you are given a magic toy because of which you can become invisible whenever you want?

This toy will be available with you for only one week ! you can become visible again any time you want with press of a button and again become invisible ! What all would you do ? I have lots of creative ideas , but will not give you any clues now !|||The first thing that comes to my mind is , To spy on girls and hot actresses. Secondly i would try to help the society by getting criminals either killed or caught by police.|||I will wipe out crimes and terrorism.|||This Toy Will Be Amazing And I Can Do So Many Things With It.

First Of All, I Will Find Out What My Girlfriend, Other Friends And Family Members Think Of Me. Then I Will Start Teasing Everybody And I Will Do All The Things Which I Can't Do Right Now. I Can Be A Superhero With It And Much More..|||I will not use it, cuz once addicted to the power, it will be hard for me to go back to being normal again....

after all power corrupts.



I know its boring but then again.... This is the best thing to do.|||Lady to be very frank

I'll get l*** wit as many beautiful ***ls i can
  • italian translation to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment