Thursday, February 23, 2012

What do you think about the name Adora for my toy poodle puppy?

Ok so i had a toy poodle he passed away last year, he was 16yrs old. My husband surprised me this year with a toy poodle. She is all white with a pink nose and tiny pink paws. She is 3 months and weighs just under 3lbs. I love the idea of giving her a French name, just because it sounds cute. I was thinking about Adora, what do you think? Any other recommendations.|||Yes that is a very nice name. You also don't hear it to much so I think its a good fit if you like it. Good luck with your new puppy!|||She should really have a black nose, as pink is a fault - make sure she doesn't get sunburned. Did the breeder sell her for less or at pet-quality pricing because of this?





I do like Adora, though it sounds more Italian. Other great French names would be:





Adelia


Alaina


Alyssandra


Angelique


Ariele


Bijou


Camille


Chenelle


Collette


Dior


Elise


Evonna


Fantina


Felecia


Fleur


Gabrielle


Giselle


Jocelina


Juliette


Lela


Madeleine


Marielle


Melaina


Noelle


Paige


Prunella


Simone


Viollette


Yvonne





Good luck with your new puppy!|||Fe Fe


Angel (cause shes white)


Cotton


Sugar


Pinky





thats all that comes to mind.. she sounds so sweet and cute!!


I do like the name Adora also,, its different|||Go for it-Adora is a good name-the only other one I've ever heard of was a princess and a superhero, a cartoon one, but a princess and a superhero none the less ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment