Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the scientific explanation of electric toy goes on and off on its own?

My boyfriend recently passed away. (four months ago)


The other day, I had a small electric toy going off on its own. The toy is very small and it is battery operated. It was all of sudden turned on by itself without nobody touching it.


My friend says that my loved one came back paid me a visit. Well, as nice as it sounded, I am a big skeptic of this whole paranormal stuff. So what is the Scientific explanation of small electric toy (battery operated) turns it on by itself? thank you|||Most likely a loose wire, either to or from the battery or connecting the "on/off" switch. A small vibrations near the toy, caused by someone walking nearby, a chair being moved, or any other motion that could vibrate the floor, could cause the loose wire to move just enough to make an electrical connection, turning the car on. Another vibration may have moved the wire enough to disconnect it, or it may have just slipped back on its own.|||could be a loose wire a bad connection or low battery's, not a person








Zander|||Is the toy motion senstive it to may be the cause. also sometimes when the battery's energy is going low it causes electrical surges before it finally goes out. my calculator ti-89 does it to me all time it gets bright for about 2 seconds and then shuts down.

No comments:

Post a Comment