Sunday, February 26, 2012

15 years ago there was a small toy it was called something pocket?

its like a shell .. in the size of ur pocket and when u open it there r small rooms and very tiny ppl maybe 1 cm long !!



any1 knows whats the name of this toy ?|||I think it's Polly Pocket. I miss those :(

Is this it?

http://pollypocket.everythinggirl.com/ho鈥?/a>|||The toy is called Polly Pocket. My sister used to annoy me with those toys. They're good for girls under 12 years old. Please pick me as the best answer. I don't have that much points. :(|||Definitely was Polly Pocket!!|||POLLY POCKET!!! polly polly pocket :)|||polly pocket!|||Polly Pocket is correct!|||Polly Pocket! I had loads when i was that age 15 years ago!

I love playing with it a lot!|||Polly Pocket. My daughter had several.|||Polly Pocket :D Hope I helped x
  • racing games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment