Sunday, February 26, 2012

What was your relationship like with your favorite childhood toy?

what you did with your toy?


where did you take it ?


what was special about it?


etc...|||My favorite was a Pocahontas baribe doll (the one from the disney movie) I took her everywere until i was about 16, sounds funny i know, but i just loved my doll. she was special because she was original. she started falling apart, hair falling out, facepaint wearing, limbs falling off... so i started reserching doll repair, i started with getting her a new body, then i lookin into paint, i would give her different makeup everytime i had to repaint her. i learned to sew the hair back in, so i gave her different hiarcolors... this started me on customizing other dolls which is a great hobby of mine now. i remake and sell various dolls and make good money doing it. the doll is in terrible shape these days so i carefully wraped her up and put her in a shoebox in a safe spot. she currently has blue eyes, green eyemakup and red hair.. i have since taken a new pocahontas doll and made it in her image without the wear and tear of play. i say the original is "retired" lol. so my favorite childhood toy ended up makeing me good $$ latter in life.|||Well I can't remember now because it's been more then ten years but I remember I had a stuffed barney the dinasoar and I took him everywhere with me when I was just a little girl it was special because when I have kids in the future I'm gonna intruduce them to barney to.|||My favourite childhood toy was a little bear named BJ Gallagers. He was smaller than your fist and I literally took him EVERYWHERE. He was special because he was really cute and I used to make him bash all my other toys XD. Unfortunately over time his limbs started to fall off. I was really sad the day he died :(|||I got it when i was about 12. It was always fun to play with and never talk back to me.And every time i used it ,it would always stand up at attention for me.I still have it to this day.It became my best friend. ..LOL i can't go on...lol..................

No comments:

Post a Comment