Sunday, February 26, 2012

What are some subtle dirty jokes in the movie Toy Story?

Disney always tend to put some adult themed jokes in their movies for the parents, and I wondered what jokes they had put in Toy Story, both one and two?


I mean, the guys name is Woody. Woody. Come on, and "There's a snake in my boot!" That sounds mildly perverted to me. Is there anything else?|||Yes I totally agree with you ... I haven't watched it in a while though





Hey, listen up, Light Smack. You stay away from Andy. He's mine. And no one is taking him away from me!|||When does he call him buzz lightbeer?

Report Abuse


|||What you're saying is simply not true. If your mind is perverse enough, you could find adult jokes in a bank statement.|||... Disney always tend to put some adult themed jokes in their movies ... What you're saying is simply not true. If your mind is perverse enough,

No comments:

Post a Comment