Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Will this work if I'm looking to pursue film making or advertising?

I'm attending Augsburg College this fall and I know that beyond college I want to pursue Film making or advertising.



I figured that the best combination for safety would be to double major in film, and marketing. However I was trying to think of what i should try to minor in if i choose to pursue one. I have to particular interests I'd like to minor in either economics or philosophy. I've always been interested in both classes and taken classes in both during high school but i was curious on what peoples opinion would be on either minor.Will this work if I'm looking to pursue film making or advertising?
Economics is more employable. it provides you form a sunder basis for a job after graduation.



Good luck./

No comments:

Post a Comment