Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where can I find a toy car modeled after the real thing?

I want to find a miniature model (toy-sized, kind of like Matchbox cars) of a black BMW 318ti. Is there any place that sells something like that? Where can I find a toy car modeled after the real thing?theres a place online that sells these ones, different years and models

so check it out...hope this helpsWhere can I find a toy car modeled after the real thing?I'm not sure where you are from, but the Toy House in Jackson, MI has all types and sizes of model cars - some you build and customize, others that are pre made (all of them come with display cases). Moderate to high prices, but excellent quality. I found one of my 2008 PT Cruiser Touring - I chose the build your own (really all you do is assemble the under body %26amp; paint) but they have all the signature colors for the make/model - cost about $50 for on the size of my son's mini RC car (larger than a Matchbox though). Cool stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment