Sunday, January 29, 2012

If you touch a toy which has cancer-causing substance and touch another surface, will it be transfered?

I have touched a toy which is very cheap and low quality. I doubt that it contains cancer-causing substance. I touched to my cellphone and bag after holding this toy in my hand for a long time. Do you think that my cellphone and bag now has that cancer-causing substance on it? Should I wipe them?|||I don't bet it matters whether you wipe them off - the cancer these things would cause is FAR down the road. And cell phones are shown to cause cancer anyway.... So you can't win at this game.|||Not unless the toy is highly radioactive. And by that I mean actually glowing in the dark.





The only chemicals that you need to worry about are dioxins, and you only get sick form them if you ingest them in significant quantities.





Frankly, you are in more danger from the EM waves put out by your cell phone.|||your a ******* idiot **** head dont be such a god damn germaphobe ************ lighten up a little and live your life








WHY THE **** WOULD THERE BE CANCER CAUSING SUBSTANCES ON TOYS AND NO LEAD ONLY GIVES YOU CANCER IF YOU EAT IT IN LARGE QUANTITIES FUCKFACED SHITHEAD|||That's not exactly how it works - you really have nothing to be worried about. If anything, you should be more worried about the potential harm from your cell phone than a toy.|||Wow... seek mental therapy.





You cant go through life like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment