Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where can I find pictures of toy stuffed lambs made in 1957?

I have a stuffed toy which was given to me as a baby in 1957. I would like to know if very many were made %26amp; what it was called.Where can I find pictures of toy stuffed lambs made in 1957?My best suggestion would be to go to eBay and type in "Vintage stuffed lamb" and see what turns up. If your toy is missing its label, maybe there'll be one similar that still has the information. And you can ask in the Forums if anyone has any ideas about where to ask.



There are also antique dealers who specialize in toys and stuffed animals. Try doing a Google search and see if you can find one, then send in several clear pictures of the toy taken from various angles.



I lost my favorite stuffed dog from the '50's in a flood, and it took awhile, but I found a replacement for "Sleepy Dog" on eBay. Not quite the same as having the original, but still nice to have his "brother."

No comments:

Post a Comment