Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I sell a toy to a customer?

I have an interview for Toys R Us tomorrow, and someone I know who had an interview today called me and told me that in the interview we will be expected to try to sell a toy to the interviewer. I have absolutely no experience in sales. Can someone please go over with me the approach to selling a toy/merchandise? I need an asap answer. :/How do I sell a toy to a customer?Well talk about the quality of the Toy. (example: It's worth the price because it's going to last much longer than a toy you would by at a discount store.)

Talk about the safety of the toy (maybe mention that toy r us toys are approved and talk about what prevents the child from being hurt with it.)



And sweet talk the costumer. (have them imagine their child playing with this toy and how enjoyable it is. talk about the unique features it has and how it will always keep them entertained.)



Hope this helpsHow do I sell a toy to a customer?Hello,



First of all, you need to study the Toy what features in it? what age likes it? when, where? and how the kid will play with it? and put your self in the kids show to see how you can play with it.



second, put your self in the interviewer show and see why I should buy this from you?



Be patient, don't give up, offer another free gift when purchasing this toy.



AND...... Don't ever move the smile from your face! :))))



BR/Chady

No comments:

Post a Comment