Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What was your favorite toy as a child? When did you stop playing with toys?

My favorite toy as a child was either my civil war nurse barbie, or a stuffed golden retriever dog named lucky. And I also stopped playing with my toys until I was 13 .Just for my curiosity, I want to know yours!What was your favorite toy as a child? When did you stop playing with toys?Blocks of wood.

Mud

\\\\\\\\\\\\\What was your favorite toy as a child? When did you stop playing with toys?
I stopped playing whith toys when I was around ten, I'm now 18 and my favorite toy was the woody dool, and buzz lightyear action figure from toy story. I loved them because it made me think my toys talked and played with each other when I left the room.What was your favorite toy as a child? When did you stop playing with toys?Haha! Mine Was A Stuffed Giraffe Called Sweed %26amp; A Stuffed Parrot Called Spiros! I Stopped Playing With Them Around The Age Of 7 When My Folks Brought Me A Guitar! I Still Have Them Though! 25 Years Old %26amp; They Still Bring Me Good Luck!
Barbie. I stopped actually playing with them around ten, but I still collect them. I absolutely love Barbie and all the she stands for.What was your favorite toy as a child? When did you stop playing with toys?My little pony was the one i remember the most . I had tons of other toys thanks to two grandmas who love to spoil there grand kids. I think i stopped playing with them when I turned ten.What was your favorite toy as a child? When did you stop playing with toys?
My pregnant barbie doll, stopped playing with toys when i was around 11-12. after that i turned to makeup and fashion. now 16 btw
Lite-Brite and my Rory Emerald Talking DollWhat was your favorite toy as a child? When did you stop playing with toys?
lego.

stop when i was 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment