Sunday, January 29, 2012

How to make a Homemade toy for Toddler?

I am trying to create a homemade toy for my toddler. I am a stay at home mom of twin girls. They show that they are tired of playing with the same toys and so my husband and I thought it'll be a good idea if I came up w/a homemade toy. But, Im stuck.

Please help me.



We'd like it to have a meaningful concept as well as it being safe. Dont' want pieces to easily come off and find them in their mouths!



Thanks in advance for assistance!How to make a Homemade toy for Toddler?If no-one can give you an Idea for a toy try this.



It worked on my parents, worked on me and my siblings, its working on my kids.



Pack up 2/3rds of the toys into thirds, rotate them every three months, they think its the best things ever. (just pack away those that they don't play with anymore)





Alternatively click on the source links and have you kids help make them!!!
  • publishing companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment