Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have been waiting for my F-1 visa for about 5 months and I have not heard anything from the American embassy?

I am very stressed, whenever my phone rings I think it would be the embassy calling, but unfortunately no answer.



I have been to the states twice once on a J-1 visa by a Department of State scholarship and the second time with a B-1 , B-2 visa to visit. I never overstayed my stay while in the states.



This time I have a full paid scholarship to go to Augsburg college in Minnesota, I had to defer my admission and scholarships already due to the via delay, and by any further delay I will be subject to lose my scholarships.



I would greatly appreciate your help



Thank you very very muchI have been waiting for my F-1 visa for about 5 months and I have not heard anything from the American embassy?
there really isn't much anyone can do to help you with this unfortunately. once a case goes into adminstrative processing, nothing will happen until it has cleared and there isn't any way to speed it up. you could inquire about your current status at the embassy, but most of this will be out of their hands as well. At the very least you need to remain in close contact with your school to keep them informed, and hopefully preserve your scholarship. considering that you've already received two visas this is a bit unusual, but not unique, I'm sorry to say.I have been waiting for my F-1 visa for about 5 months and I have not heard anything from the American embassy?
Just hold on ya bro, Inshallah you will get it!!!!



just believe that good is beside you, and he will help you in this





Wish you all the best!!!I have been waiting for my F-1 visa for about 5 months and I have not heard anything from the American embassy?
Probably found out you was thinking of claiming refugee status

No comments:

Post a Comment