Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where can I buy good quality Nissan 350z toy car?

I would like to get a GOOD quality Nissan 350z toy model car for my husband as a birthday gift. Where can I get it? Any good quality brand names that I should search for? I don't want to get him those cheapy plastic toy car. Preferably below $50 please...I don't want to pay hundreds of $$ for it.Where can I buy good quality Nissan 350z toy car?Do a search for 1/18 diecast. There are quite a few companies that make them detailed in that scale with working steering, doors, hood, etc.



Should cost you around $50 unless you choose a model or paint scheme that was very rare.Where can I buy good quality Nissan 350z toy car?Please look Nissan 350Z toy car at Amazon.



http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1242487751/r鈥?/a>



Hope this help.



Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment