Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is the best of out of all the Original songs in the Toy Story movies and why?

My pick for the best out of all the Original songs from either Toy Story, Story 2, or Toy Story 3, is When she loved me, sung by Sarah McLachlan from Toy Story 2. Toy Story 3 has one new song, but I am not sure if deserves an Oscar nomination, like When She loved Me, and You've got a friend in me, did. But that is my pick, this is the best out of all the songs, it is a sad song, and they picked the best time, in the movie to have it, but what is your pick?What is the best of out of all the Original songs in the Toy Story movies and why?Still haven't seen the third, but yeah, When She Loved Me, because the sequence in TS2 is SO heartbreaking and the song is a big part of that.
  • italian english translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment