Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's that cylinder shaped toy quite jelly like and when you squeeze it, it pops out your hands?

It's an old toy and I haven't seen it in a long time and they're normally found in joke shops or corner shops.

They're about 15cms length, plastic, and the stuff within the silicone can be colourful and glittery, and its cylinder shaped I think with a hole through it and when you squeeze them they just pop out your hands.

I really want to know what they're called and if I can still get them.

ThanksWhat's that cylinder shaped toy quite jelly like and when you squeeze it, it pops out your hands?Aren't they called Water snakes? That's what I got told anyway. No I haven't seen them around any more which is a same because there fun =D !What's that cylinder shaped toy quite jelly like and when you squeeze it, it pops out your hands?
Haha how weird, I was playing with one today in a shop in skegness!

I know exactly what toy you mean.



They have various name but primarily they're called water wiggles.What's that cylinder shaped toy quite jelly like and when you squeeze it, it pops out your hands?I know what you're talking about! They 're so fun :D

Although I don't what what it's called, you can get one at Dollarama, I got one from there recently.What's that cylinder shaped toy quite jelly like and when you squeeze it, it pops out your hands?
they were great, i found one when i was cleaning out my wardrobe the other day. i dont know what they were called though, sorryWhat's that cylinder shaped toy quite jelly like and when you squeeze it, it pops out your hands?i thought they were called slippery fishes but haven't seen too many around lately eitherWhat's that cylinder shaped toy quite jelly like and when you squeeze it, it pops out your hands?
I saw one at castle boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment