Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where do I start in finding a company who will take on my toy idea?

I made a prototype of a toy (more adult oriented - gag gift) and I don't know where to start in finding a company that could help me market and sell it.



Thanks!! :)Where do I start in finding a company who will take on my toy idea?You need to get a good patent on it first. If you take it to a toy company, they'll just steal it and not pay you anything (it's business). See a patent attorney if you're serious about it. It'll cost about $8,000 and take about 2 years to get.Where do I start in finding a company who will take on my toy idea?
wat kinda toy is it a pic wuld be nice :)Where do I start in finding a company who will take on my toy idea?get a patten on it right away! then worry about who is going to pick it up if you don't do that and it really is a good idea, your SOL you just lost any $$$ you were about to make.Where do I start in finding a company who will take on my toy idea?
start with a phone call to some toy company out thereWhere do I start in finding a company who will take on my toy idea?that is great! i am proud! 9 i dont know u but i might be playing with that toy so yah) well dont go to some random place they might steal ur idea go search papers to find some offical place or go to toys are us or cantact hasbro or bandai etc. they might send back an email u never know. but its worth a try.







hope that helped! xP :DWhere do I start in finding a company who will take on my toy idea?
dont go to a comapny that sell toys for kids. maybe to one of companies that sells adult games.

No comments:

Post a Comment